At CESO, we take pride in our ability to provide a full spectrum of Real Estate Entitlement & Development Services. Our team of qualified professionals has the skill to visualize projects from the earliest stages and turn them into reality.
Early identification and understanding of critical development factors associated with each unique project is the key to our success. With our technical expertise, practical experience, and prompt responsiveness, our clients are assured an efficient design and approval process as required for successful land development projects.
Whether we act as the Prime, or as an integral member of the design team, we work closely with developers to identify major site concerns early in the design stage. Building this close relationship results in conceptual site plans and cost estimates that are both realistic and in line with our clients' goals.
Our dedicated service to our clients continues through the issuing of site plans and specifications, through permitting, and technical consulting throughout the construction process.
PRE-DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- Market Analysis
- Zoning Feasibility
- Acquisition Services
- Conceptual Design
- Traffic Studies
- Interface with Governmental Officials
- Coordinate all Title Work
- Land Planning
PLANNING AND APPROVALS
- Complete Civil Design
- PUD Planning & Rezoning as Necessary
- Residential, Commercial, Approval Processes
- Coordinate Environmental Studies
- Prepare all SWPPP Drawings as Required by EPA Standards
- Complete Survey & Record Plat Preparation
- Prepare Project Cost Estimates
- AutoCAD® Civil 3D® Capabilities
- Bid Management
- Negotiate Final Agreements with Contractors
- Supervise Construction Activity
- Coordinate with Utility Services and Contractors
- Administer Required Bonding
- Assist Developer/Broker in Bringing Qualified Builders into the Community
- Scrutinize Builder Activity to Ensure Integrity of Infrastructure Remains
- Aggressively Work to Reduce or Eliminate Bonds
- Monitor Builders Responsibilities for SWPPP Controls & Maintenance
- Evaluate Market Conditions and Make Recommendations to Maximize Lot Pricing & Absorption
- Coordinate Lot Closings